WantToTeach.com has named the Toledo Public Schools’ website as “one of the top ten public school websites in the nation for 2008.” The site was created by WebArt, the Website Design and Development division of BusinessVoice, a Toledo marketing agency.WantToTeach.com is the country’s premier website for the posting of teacher and school administrator job openings. Each year the company awards its Golden Apple to the top ten public school websites in the United States. Judging is based on the following criteria:
- Functionality – Useful information and ease of access
- Design – A “look-and-feel” that communicates a sense of pride in the school
- Imagination – The site’s creativity and uniqueness
- Timeliness – The relevance of the site’s content to current users
Steve Timofeev, Director of WebArt, said “The Toledo Public Schools’ site is a great example of how we merge good design with smart structure and, then, empower our client to update the site’s content as needed.’
The WantToTeach.com judges noted that they were “particularly impressed with the clean, fresh look” of the “all-around high quality” website.
This year’s top ten public school sites can be seen at the following address: www.wanttoteach.com/topwebsitesframe.html
WebArt has built websites for many other organizations, including:
- Tuffy Auto Service Centers (www.tuffy.com )
- Catholic Diocese Office of Vocations (www.toledovocations.com)
- Catholic Chronicle (www.catholicchronicle.org)
- D.R. Ebel (www.drebel.com)
WebArt specializes in the development of cost-effective online sales and marketing tools, from the simplest brochure-style website to sophisticated e-commerce sites. For more details, visit www.webart.com or call Steve Timofeev at 419/724-7343.
BusinessVoice is a Point-Of-Entry Marketing agency that helps grow businesses by increasing customer share and retention. Their award-winning On Hold Messaging, Point-Of-Purchase Audio Marketing and other services are used by companies and organizations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.businessvoice.com or call toll-free 866/473-9000.