Brown was the On Hold Messaging Association’s Chairman from 2004 to 2005. He has served as the association’s Vice-Chairman and the Marketing Committee Chairman. He has also served as a speaker at OHMA’s national conferences.
The On Hold Messaging Association is an international organization composed of audio marketing agencies that have joined together for several common purposes, including:
- The advancement of the business community's awareness of On Hold Messaging as a cost-effective marketing tool
- Maintaining the highest service standards
- Sharing ideas and technologies
- Providing members with networking opportunities
- Promoting strict standards of ethical business conduct
Celebrating 20 years in business, BusinessVoice was an early member of OHMA and is a national leader in the On Hold Messaging industry. BusinessVoice won two of the five MARCE Awards for creative and marketing excellence presented at OHMA’s 2009 national conference. For more details, call 866/473-9000.