BusinessVoice was well represented at the 6th annual On Hold Messaging Association Conference, held March 13 - 15 in San Diego, California. All five of the agency’s directors attended the 3-day event, which focused on new technologies, sales and marketing. Representing BusinessVoice were:
- Jerry Brown, BusinessVoice President and 2005-2006 OHMA Chairman
- Mearl Sutton, Director of Sales & Marketing
- Steve Timofeev, Director of Operations / Director, WebArt
- Valerie Likens, Director of National Account Fulfillment
- Scott Greggory, Creative Director
BusinessVoice has been an active member of OHMA since its inception in 2001. The association exists to promote the marketing benefits of On Hold Messaging and encourage high industry standards. For more details, visit On Hold Messaging Association.
Founded in 1989, BusinessVoice is a multi-award-winning Point-Of-Entry Marketing agency specializing in On Hold Messaging, Point-Of-Purchase Audio, TeleGreeting and Web Audio Messaging for nearly 6,000 clients throughout North America.