MadAve Marketing Management
Is your marketing department understaffed, under-performing, or even non-existent? If so, you're missing valuable opportunities every day.When you work with MadAve Marketing Management, we'll elevate your message, ensure your brand's consistency at all touchpoints, improve departmental efficiencies, and boost your marketing's effectiveness, all while working to lower your costs.
Yes, we may disrupt the way you've approached marketing in the past. Yes, we believe in authentic dialogue and practice truth over harmony. And yes, we are absolutely dedicated to earning your trust as a valued marketing partner.
Our experts will manage your company's marketing for what you might pay an experienced on-site employee. You'll get the benefit of many skill sets, plus hundreds of years of combined experience. Depending on your needs and budget, your MadAve Marketing Management team can include:
- A Marketing Manager
- A Business / Marketing Strategist
- A Creative Lead
- Digital Marketing, Caller Experience Marketing, Environmental Marketing and Sensory Marketing Specialists
- Brand, Advertising and Public Relations Experts
- Print Specialists
- Media Buyers
- Project Managers
- Writers, Designers, Photographers and Videographers
- Researchers, Analysts and Support Staff
Your MadAve Marketing Manager will lead the process of uncovering your marketing goals and define the strategies and tactics we'll employ to meet those goals.
We'll develop your strategic marketing plan (including a marketing calendar), then execute the day-to-day tactics that drive marketing success.
Your MadAve team will follow a detailed Marketing Roadmap that includes:
- Discovery, Research and Evaluation
- Marketing Plan Creation
- Marketing Calendar and Budget Definition
- Brand Identification and Development (If necessary)
- Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, and Advertising / PR Program Creation and Implementation
- Project and Campaign Management
- Marketing Initiative Development and Fulfillment
- Media Campaign Management
- Print and Mail Programs
- Advertising and Collateral Design and Creation
- Regularly Scheduled Reviews and Analysis
- Ongoing Program Administration and Support
Your team will meet regularly to review your account and discuss how to move your brand forward.
You'll receive monthly reports on our progress. We'll show you what we did and the results we generated. We'll provide you with a thorough analysis. And we'll keep you current on the research and testing we conduct.
We'll design a communication protocol based on your preferences, whether it's daily emails, a weekly phone call, monthly Skype sessions, or any combination of the three. You may even decide you want your Marketing Manager on premise at regular intervals. And, of course, we'll always be available to talk in between our scheduled meetings.
Our clients experience improvements in message and brand consistency, as well as more efficient, more effective and less costly marketing. We complete tasks and projects on time. We develop and fulfill initiatives and programs successfully. And we regularly measure, analyze and, if necessary, improve every action. That all leads to higher revenue and profit.
- We took an $8M client with decreasing revenues to $9M in less than 24 months.
- We increased the annual growth for a $48M client from an average of 3% to 9% in just 12 months.